Canada Immigration and temporary visa guide. Get all you need to immigrate to Canada with ease. Experienced and licensed Canadian Immigration & Citizenship consultant.
We provide the following Visa and Immigration Services:
1. Applications for Canadian Visitor Visa, Student and Work Permits
2. Federal and Provincial Immigration
3. Family sponsorship
4. “Live-in Caregiver” Program
5. Visitor, student and work visa extension
6. LMIA for Canadian employers
7. PR (permanent resident) card renewal applications
8. Notarized translation of documents
We will assist you with preparing the required documents package for the immigration program most suitable to you. We will guide you through the application process, gather all the required information, keep you updated on the progress, correspond with government officials, and submit your application package on your behalf. We will help you save time and avoid uncertainty and anxiety of applying for a visa. Our service fees range from $750 USD to $8500 USD depending on the selected immigration/visitor program and the number of family members.
If you only started your immigration process, we can help you find the right way to come to Canada. We will make a complete analysis of your work experience, educational background, language knowledge and other family information to find the most efficient strategy and affordable program for you.
We offer two payment options for this service:
1) Economy option – 35 US dollars covers the following:
– Preparation of individual written recommendations based on the questionnaire you completed on our website.
– Answers to your questions on Skype, Viber or other means of communication.
2) VIP Option – 150 US dollars covers the following:
– Preparation of individual written recommendations based on the questionnaire you completed on our web-site.
– Answers to your questions on Skype, Viber or other means of communication within 1 year from the date of payment
– Adjustment of the immigration action plan if there is a change in your family situation or Canadian immigration law within 1 year from the date of payment.
– A discount of $150US dollars upon retaining our service and making a payment according to the contract. Thus, the initial consultation will be free for you.
Nowadays Internet is full of sites focused on immigration services offering free immigration assessment. Why we charge money for our service? Our assessment is made not by a robot, but a highly professional licensed Canadian Immigration Consultant and strictly based on your particular situation. Recommendations you will receive are not general, they are focused on your individual goals and provide strategy and possible options to reach your Resident Status in Canada
After we receive your assessment file, our representative will get in touch with you to ensure that our immigration consultants will have all needed information to make the right recommendations. In 3-5 business days we will email you official recommendations on possible options to immigrate to Canada, including score assessment, timelines and prices for each program suitable for your family.
After getting Immigration Recommendations you will have an opportunity to ask any questions and confirm details of the immigration process.
To start the process please fill out and submit the Initial Assessment form.
Immigration legislation in Canada sets high service standards for Immigration services providers. To become a licensed immigration consultant they need to be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, possess an experience in providing consulting services and pass a certification exam confirming deep knowledge of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, Code of Professional Ethics, and other regulations, as well as their language skills. Our immigration consultants are fully licensed with a lot of experience in dealing with various visa and immigration issues.
According to Canadian legislation, immigration services can be delivered only by:
• Certified Members of Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)
• Lawyers who are members of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society
• Members of the Barreau and the Chambre des notaires du Québec
Professionals who are not associated with the above listed organizations cannot support public in application process or process monitoring. They also should not conduct any written communications representing you at immigration authorities, or act on your behalf in immigration regulatory organizations of Canada.
Olena Korolova, Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant certified by Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC); licence # R506242. Olena provides services in English, Russian and Ukrainian languages.